CAD CONVERSION :
VIRTUCADD is covering wide rage of services to CAD Conversion & Drafting Aspects.
Experienced Engineers & Designers provide quality CAD Conversion & Drafting services
for all of your manufacturing, Production, design and planning needs. Our team is capable
of producing high end design and drawings as per your ideas, sketches, and specifications.
Our expertise allows clients to stay focused on their own goals as we competently handle
their requirements. We provide the latest CAD Conversion solutions to make your
processes more efficient, faster and better, focusing also on quality, data confidentiality,
quick turnaround and competitive cost.
We will convert your paper drawings to an accurate workable AutoCAD drawing.
We will generate the drawings utilizing the CAD layer and linetype preferences you provide
or if you don’t have specific requirements we will utilize ISO – Design & Drafting Standards,
ISO – Limits & Fits Tolerances and Various ISO Standards etc..
also for Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerances We use ASME – GD & T 2009.
We are capable to produce Design and Drawings in any International Design and Drawing Standards.
CAD CONVERSION SCOPE & FEATURES:
• Raster to Vector
• Paper to CAD
• Dwg to CAD
• Pdf to CAD
• 2D to 3D conversion
• Satellite Image to Vector
• GIS Digitization
• GIS Compilation
• Isometrics Conversion
• Tiff to CAD Conversion
• Jpeg to CAD Conversion
• Bmp to CAD Conversion
• Hand sketches to CAD Conversion
• Scanned documents to CAD Conversion
• Velum or Blueprint to CAD Conversion
• Photographs to CAD Conversion
• Raster image to CAD Conversion
• Electrical Conversion
• Mechanical Conversion
• Piping & Instrumentation ( P & ID) Conversion
• PFD ( Process Flow Diagrams)
• Architectural Plans
• MEP Drawings
• Structural Conversion
• Scale / Layout / BOM / Layering
• Standards / Customised Revision Table
• Parts Balloning & Revision Symbols
• Blocks – Part Symbols
• Standards / Customized Blocks & Symbols
• Standards / Customizsed Title Blocks
• Customized Company Logo in dwg or as provided
• output in any desired Cad Format(*.dxf,*.dgn,*.dwg,*.slddrw & other popular Formats)
• 3D Modelling Outputs in (*.sldprt,*.sldasm,*.IGES, *.sldasm, *.step, *.stp, *.ipt, *.asm, *.par, *.psm & Other popular formats)
• ISO – Design & Drafting Standards